Instructions for Audiocont Publishers
Please log on my.audiocont.com as a publisher!
The help for the user can be found under: “Help – User”
This is a list:
- Create and edit categories
- Activate or deactivate additional information or explanation on the web player
- 1. Authorization and registration
- 2. Product list and selection
- 3. Product editing
- 4. Product link and voucher link
- 6. Analysis and evaluation of the products
- Audiocont App
- Audio Publisher (A-CMS)
Creation or configuration of a media magazine and a category structure to structure articles thematically.
Creation or configuration of one or more issues in a magazine. One issue contains the media articles with the desired audio, video media, quizzes or exams.
Creation or configuration of one or more media articles. An article can have audios, videos, quizzes, or exams)
Creation and distribution of media products. Products are containers that hold your media content and that are made available to specific user groups for a certain period of time.
Processes are automated procedures that you define. You determine whether your users should be sent certain new content or information at a certain point in time, a passed or failed exam, or after a certain listening progress.