Wert – Werjk GmbH
Contact us via the contact form: https://en.audiocont.com/contact/
For further information see Imprint
Collection, processing and use of personal data
The protection of your data is important to us. To visit our websites or our online-shop, you do not have to enter any data. We only store anonymized Access data without personal reference, such as the name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us or the name of the requested file.
A cookie is a text file on a computer in its original form. It typically contains data about visited websites that the web browser stores when surfing the Internet. Cookies are used to ensure that the user does not have to log in again when repeatedly visiting an encrypted page. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Cookies also serve to make our offers more user-friendly and secure for you. Cookies may be used to collect data, but they also collect and store the data exclusively in anonymous or pseudonymous form and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
When do we collect personal data?
We only collect personal data if you provide it to us in the process of the
ordering process, when opening a customer account, setting up a test user or registering for
share our newsletter voluntarily. We use the collected data exclusively for the execution of the contract. After complete your data will be blocked and after the expiry of the tax and legal obligations regulations, unless you have expressly agreed to one of the following
have agreed to the use of data beyond this. If you are familiar with your
email address for our monthly newsletter, we will use your Email address for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
If you send us enquiries using the contact form, your details, including the contact data you have provided there, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the enquiry. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
If you want to be sure that no data about you is stored on YouTube, do not click on the embedded videos.
Your personal data is safe with us! They are represented by Transmission standard encrypted and transmitted to us. Our web pages are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized Access protected. However, we would like to point out that there is no 100% protection on the Internet.
Use of Google reCaptcha
Right of information & revocation
You will receive information about your personal data free of charge at any time and without giving any reason.
data stored with us. At any time you can access the data we have collected from you.
block, correct or delete them. You may at any time
Consent to the collection and use of data without giving reasons
revoked. Please contact[email address].
When do we still collect and store your data:
(1) We collect personal data for the execution of purchase contracts (initiation, conclusion, processing, guarantees and reversal), for our services, technical administration, our own marketing purposes and to ensure the correspondence existing between you and us for the order process as well as for opening a customer account: Name, contact details, payment details, email, phone number. In principle, your data may be passed on to several companies if this is necessary to process our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
a) A passing on always takes place for the purpose of the delivery to the dispatch enterprise assigned by us for this. The transfer only includes such data as are necessary for sending the goods.
b) If payment services are used for the payment transaction (e.g. Paypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.), your data will be passed on to the payment intermediaries used. The same applies with regard to the credit institutions charged with the payment.
c) In the event of payment disruptions, a claim can be assigned to a collection agency. Information can also be sent to credit agencies. The passing on of the personal data required for this is based on the information provided in the BONITÄTSPRÜFUNG. (see SAMPLE)
The data passed on may be used by the service providers exclusively for the purpose of their passing on.
(2) Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless we are not legally obliged to do so or you have given us your prior consent.
(3) Personal data that you provide to us for the processing of order transactions may be stored for up to 10 years for commercial and tax reasons.
(4) Your personal data is protected as best as possible! They are encrypted and transmitted to us. Our web pages are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
(5) You will receive information about your data stored by us free of charge at any time without stating any reasons. You can block, correct or delete your data collected from us at any time. You can revoke your consent to the collection and use of your data at any time without giving any reasons. Please contact[email address].
(6) The provider will not use the customer's data for advertising, market or opinion research purposes without the customer's consent.
www.audiocont.com / Vienna, 10.08.2017